Excerpt from page one of my travel journal…
This journal is for those who helped me take the trip of a lifetime in March of 2014… Anyone who bought a bag of coffee, donated money, or simply wished me well. This is what I saw and heard in London, Paris, Barcelona, and Rome… What I ate, where I went, who I met… I wrote as often as I could, usually while traveling on a bus or train, so excuse the shaky (or just naturally terrible) handwriting.
Cheers,
Abigail
Obviously, the handwriting won't be an issue here. I'm putting this blog together to give those interested a glimpse into the most incredible twelve days of my life. I filled up an entire journal (and scribbled in two others) and took nearly a thousand pictures (of which a very small number will be posted), and I want you all to live the trip with me. I will try to perserve the integrity of each entry (with minor edits, of course) in an attempt to show you exactly what I loved, what I hated, and so forth. Europe: Uncut. Sort of.
A.R.B.
No comments:
Post a Comment